Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"First Date" Blocking Plus

I decided to finally post my "blocking plus" from my short. This posting is not the final animation and it's not the final posting at AM. This is what I submitted to AM for blocking plus at during week 6, but this was before I addressed Ethan Hurd's notes. Just click on the image above and it will take you a quicktime of the short on my site. You may want to adjust your speakers to prep for the music (Miles Davis "Freddie Freeloader").
Side note: My friend Kelvin pointed out that he couldn't leave comments because he wasn't a Blogger or Google member so I changed some settings so that anyone can post comments (so please do!)
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Character's walk...The overall animation is starting to come together too.. keep up the good work (& postings)

jamination said...

Ricardo,

Great to see your short again (I was in Shawn's Class 5 too), really entertaining. I love the character you put into it. Looks like it is going to be really great. I would love to see it when it is completed, keep me informed.

Phil Harbath
(I did the raining day blues animation, where the kid air guitars and gets caught by his dad,
and your influence is in it too!)

phil.harbath@jamination.com

g1toons said...

very nice, i stumbled on your blog while searching for some reference, fun short