Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cartoon Network Fusion Fall

Hello there!

As I mentioned in past post, I worked on a really cool project earlier this year at Freestyle Collective in nyc. It was kept secret until NOW! Fusion Fall is officially available for viewing over at their website. It was a lot of work in a short time frame, but I was really happy with the results. The image featured on the link and is from one of my shots

Here is the breakdown of what shots I worked on:
1. Shot where they are all huddled around the guy pressing the button. (I didn't animate the hologram t-rex in the shot)
2. Weapon grabbing shot.
3. Anime style reveals (like the pic above). All 3 reveals.

This has been sitting away for so long, so it's great to finally share it! We had a great little crew on it. Enjoy!

No comments: