Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Simon


So I decided to post an image of the character (Simon) from my upcoming AnimationMentor short titled "First Date". I will be taking off 3 months to complete the film and I plan to post the ongoing process of completing my short film. So I hope to post expression sheets soon. I drew this a while back (before even writing my short film) and when I started to think about designing my own character for the short I went back to my older sketchbooks to see what was there. Low and behold...I found this drawing that I had done about a year and half ago.


That being said, any feedback on the design would be great and very appreciated. Love it or hate it? Drop a comment.


Thanks for passing by.

2 comments:

artgomez14 said...

I like the line variation & overall design of the character, do you have any more like this? -Alfredo Gomez Jr.

Ricardo Vicens said...

Whats up Alfredo?!!

My first question! Nice. I'm actually exploring a lot of work in this style and I plan to post some new stuff soon. I'm also working on the sketchbook update on my website.

Peace
Rick